Monday 1 June 2015

Aboard (dream/reality)


Abroad used to be my dream,
But now when it turned into reality, 
My life had become a burden for me...
From the time I have reached my destiny,
I have realized it's not
how I used to dream 
I just wanted to give my family everything but while maintaining their happiness I forgot how I used to smile
I was the only bread winner for my family, So I thought to choose this place, which was also my dream, but when I reach here it's not how I used to dream, Faraway from my homeland faraway from my people all I see is humans like me, but no one to understand me.

I never was good at school or my books , knowledge was beyond my reach , but since I reached here I learned so many new things. 
To survive in this new world of my dream I have learned some new 
words, I believe.
By shaking my head for everything by obeying my boss and his family,
I remember the puppet show I used to see.
 
I never thought my dreams will be a shocking in reality.
Now again I started dreaming of my land where my life was hard but happiness was around me.
I have learned to appreciate for I had 
I want to be there where I used to be 
Where people used to treat me nothing but like a human being......

written by shaheen sayyed
shahin_sayyed@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment