Monday 15 June 2015

Dont wait and watch Do it and Change it

Before couple of months Swatch Bharat Abiyana "Clean India Campaign" was in the trend. Many celebrites, sportsman and leaders were made brand ambassador of this Campaign almost all the ambassadors did good job. We Indians became very happy, Wow,actor like Amitabh Bhachan Salman Khan are cleaning our areas so let's wait until they comes again and clean, by cleaning the areas, they had set an example: when We can do it, you can also do it too,but we are perfect in watching....

I remember a small incident, there was a school near my area on 2nd October. I think I probably forgot the year the school's had organize rally to clean the near by slum areas.

Many students, teachers and the public had participated in this campaign. I had also joined them, we would have a broom and were cleaning the streets and the surrounding area of the resident

A lady came out of the hut she was smiling at me, she came near and whispered something and  I was shocked for what she said: will you guys come everyday? I said "no" she replied then "then why this drama for today we are used to a life like this."

Until and unless we won't change nothing will change we don't like to follow the rules or lanes, even if we have proper documentation and in hurry we don't forget one of the important document back at home we won't trouble ourself to visit again, we will find the shortest way to pay the bribe and get it done.

Roads have manholes who cares it's Municipality job, if someone cares let them raise their voice against it, as we see someone taking interest in it. We stand and watch, and later on we make them our leader, We don't care about whether their capable of being a leader. 

We only care if they dare to talk, I think we need a representative for everything as we love to depend on others but when, it's about our business or family because both are the people most important we don't need someone else to represent it.

Just because they dare to raise their voice that doesn't mean they can become leaders and that's why once they become leaders they don't care, they think "I'm here today because of my past, because I used to be a social worker and have done lots of social work, now it's time to be for social media and hear round of plots, I got my seat it's time for retirement from Janta (Public) before becoming a leader I can do it, once i become one, I will try to do it, once they get their seat, please do it yourself, I'm very busying doing other work"

My only request is: don't wait and watch, do it and change it, I request only than there will be a change. we can represent our own-self, we don't need mercy of anyone, we made them that means we are more powerful than anyone.

written by Shaheen Sayyed
shahin_sayyed@yahoo.com








No comments:

Post a Comment