Wednesday 3 June 2015

All men are same

sometimes I think your mine but sometimes it's fine.

when your in front of me you belong to me, once you leave I don't know if your trying some wine.
You always promise me, you will maintain yourself, but I know deep in my heart promises are meant to be broken.
I'm use to your act,
I know your the best actor of all time.
You don't do it purposely, it's man nature that whenever they see something new they try their best to grab it.
Whenever I call you say your busy, but whenever you reach home your mind is busy.
You blame your work,I blame you, this is life.

I know there is no one in your life expect me, but than why do you pretend to be busy,
I check your cell for my satisfaction, you get a clear chat like a politician, I know you have done many inventions, I sometimes have s feeling that you own another sim just like you have another life, beyond my reach, but still I fool myself saying your mine.
I don't know whether it's my dream or just my imagination, your my heart but my soul,when you say that I really feel like it's a joke.
I still want to trust you,this is  my style, I know your perfect way of trails.

Just because I'm quite don't underestimate my thoughts which are mine
I know you will back to me one day, you will find me where you left me,but you won't find the same old me.

written by shaheen sayyed

No comments:

Post a Comment