Tuesday 23 June 2015

Being me

You were my discovery
but now a waste of time.
it's not about jealously,
it's about your foolishness.
it's not about cheating anymore, 
it's about my carelessness.

You think, you're cheating on me
But I, already know the truth.
It's not about trust anymore
because if I trusted you again?
I will not forgive myself.

its not about forgiving,
it's just that, I don't care because
some people will never change 
And, I don't have time to spare
For you, I'm a priority
but for me, you're  fake.

it's not about your love anymore,
it's all about my hate. 
you change your color like an chameleon but, I believe in reality
it's hard to judge someone
who keeps on changing their mind.

You keep on making excuses
and I know every excuses of yours.
For, it's the same drama
which you play everyday.
you might have said "you don't have choice" But you always forget being a woman, I have many choices.

It's not being with you anymore.
It's always about being myself.
It's not about being in love with you.
it's not about us anymore. 
it's about being me.

written by shaheen sayyed

No comments:

Post a Comment